GET TO KNOW BRIGHT HQ
Bright HQ provides you with an ideal space to hold meetings, brainstorming sessions, training courses, workshops, seminars or other small events.
Located in a renovated woolstore in Teneriffe, Bright HQ has blended contemporary design with heritage features in an inspiring and innovative space. Better yet, the venue is just a stone’s throw away from the Brisbane River, public transport and numerous bars, cafes and restaurants.
Feel inspired to learn, share knowledge and meet in the following two spaces:
- Not just for book lovers, this room offers 60sqm of exclusive space
- The flexible open room allows up to 30 people in theatre style, 20 people in boardroom or 16 people in classroom, pod or U-shape styles
- The Library is fitted with audio-visual equipment for your needs
- View our capacity and floorplans here
The Coffee Room:
- Relax over coffee or tea in our shared open space
- Approximately 35sqm is available for you to indulge in a well-deserved coffee break, lunch or simply to take a timeout between meetings
For a full list of venue hire inclusions please click here.
WHY BRIGHT HQ
- The convenience of a central location in the heart of Teneriffe – only 72 metres from the Brisbane River
- An all-inclusive price, with no hidden fees, to assist you in running an effective, seamless meeting
- Enjoy the option for after-hours and weekend availability – don’t be hindered by 9-5pm time constraints
- Experience a flexible open space, free wifi and self-service tea and coffee for the duration of your booking
- Plenty of parking and public transport options nearby (citycat and buses)
- Wind down in one of the surrounding cafes, bars and restaurants
- Bright HQ is run by event managers who will treat your event like one of their own. Benefit from our years of experience in running events. We know what makes a functional and inspiring venue and we’ve put it all into practice at Bright HQ!